Ranking in Google is determined by a complex algorithm that takes many factors into account. Here are a few key things you can do to improve your website’s ranking:
1. Use keywords in your website’s content and meta tags: Make sure your website’s content is relevant to the keywords you want to rank for, and include those keywords in your meta tags (e.g. title, description).
2. Build high-quality backlinks: Backlinks from other websites to your website can signal to Google that your website is valuable and authoritative.
3. Optimize your website’s technical SEO: Make sure your website is properly structured and follows best practices for technical SEO, such as using a sitemap and properly using header tags.
4. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly and fast: Google favors websites that are mobile-friendly and load quickly.
5. Use Google Search Console: Google’s free tool will help you identify any technical issues with your website, and give you insights on how to improve your website’s visibility in Google search results.
These are just a few of the many factors that can affect your website’s ranking in Google. If you want to improve your website’s ranking, it’s important to stay up-to-date with the latest best practices and changes to Google’s algorithm.